Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Throwdown!!

We have a throwdown coming up soon, hosted by CF Moxie.  Matt M. is arranging our team(s), so please email (matt@crossfitsj.com) or talk to him if you're interested.  All we currently know is the date and time.  Sat Sept 10th at 8am.  More details to follow.  

With only one person (male) submitting their before pics, I'm wondering who else is participating in the 60-Day Paleo Challenge.  Post to comments and let us know.  Also, let us know how this first week is going.  

Today's WOD:

3 Rounds of: 

500m Row
50 GHD Sit Ups (sub ab mat if necessary)
50 Hip Extensions (sub supermans if necessary)

2 comments:

Matthew Pugnetti said...

I'm in the challenge.

Berry said...

I'm doing it too, although I've been eating Paleo for over a year now, so I don't expect any dramatic changes in body weight.