Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How high can you go?


So...how high can you go?  I think a lot of people were surprised by how high they can jump.  I know I heard a few comments in a couple of the morning classes.  I wasn't in the evening classes, but I heard Scott Hogan jumped 54"...I think that's the stack Katie (on the left) is standing next to.  The little one (Harj) on the right must be standing next to Brian's jump height.  I know we all didn't measure, but did you jump higher than expected?  

To your surprise (or not), some big contributors to your hops are Cleans & Snatches.  The power and speed required to lift heavy loads translates really well to vertical jumping ability.  

Keep up the good work and lift heavy (stuff) often.  

Today's WOD: 

21-15-9

SDLHP (95/65)
Pull Ups
100m Run after each round. 

No comments: