Monday, August 15, 2011

Skills Class

While this isn't a pic of someone from our box, Boris did find out his 1RM pistol (90#'s).  I have a goal myself of getting to 48kg's, but I know I have a lot of work ahead of me.  Pistols, Muscle Ups, Rope Climbs, Handstand Push Ups, Free Handstands and Walking Handstands.  All pretty advanced movements, in general and from a CrossFit perspective.  I know we've seen an influx of new people into our gym, which is great.  Our community and family is growing.  Sometimes this growth can leave less time for development.  

In addition to starting an Olifting/Strength class, we'll start a skills class in September as well.  This class will focus on improving your skill sets, open to all who want to participate.  Let us know what skills you want to improve.  

Today's WOD: 

8 Rounds

4 HSPU
6 Dips (Ring or Fixed)
8 Toes to Bar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

muscle ups, more kipping hspu, pistols, and butterfly pull ups

Lance Miller said...

These are a few of my favorite things.